The on-demand logistics app picks up goods from user locations and delivers them to final destinations without any hassles. It provides timely service, and users can also track the goods using the real-time tracking feature. The on-demand logistics app has three separate apps for the users’ convenience and comfort. Each app has features to suit its users.
Factors to be considered while developing packers and movers application
1. The first thing, the app must have is an effective vehicle transportation tracking system. GPS assists applications to help users and keeps them updated with the location of the vehicle.
2. Another essential feature is providing offers and discounts to users regularly.
3. The admin should send an online invoice to the users after every transaction.
4. Alerts should be sent to the users at every stage of the order processing.
5. Another crucial aspect of packers and movers shifting services is the calculation of tariffs. The mobile application must assist services in calculating tariff fees.
6. The drivers’ app must provide information about the number of trips traveled.
7. The on-demand truck booking app must support multiple payment modes so that the users can choose the option they prefer.
The demand for these truck booking apps is growing exponentially. So this is the right time to invest in these online platforms. It is also a platform for gaining revenue through multiple sources and advertisements. Business owners need not take up the tedious Logistic app development as Appdupe provides On-Demand Lynk clone script with all the attractive features. They take care of the development of the logistics app and provide clients with 100% customizable applications. The app has advanced features like In-app chat, multilingual support, and many more. Reach out to us to learn more